Friday, September 20, 2013

Quotes



Quotes

“When people said I couldn’t, I did. And I will.”
-Tim Tebow

This quote particularly stood out to me because you keeping going even if people say you can't. I picked this quote because I was the third best pitcher in the country last year. My teammate told me that somebody said that I would not be as good as I was last year! He told them I couldn’t, and I did do good last year and I will this year.

“Believe it, the mind can achieve it.”
-Ronnie Lott


This quote particularly stood out to me because I love mental quotes. I always say “yes you can” if your mind think you can then more then likely you will succeed. I always tell my teammates to believe in themselves. 90% of most sports is mental. Your mind controls what you do. So just remember mind over matter, and trust yourself.


“A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever.”
-Mary Lou Retton


This quote particularly stood out to me because on this summer. This summer my amazing team came in 3rd at Nationals out of 124 teams. We ended up with a plaque at the end, but that plaque does not really matter to me. What matters was the people who I was with. When we were in nationals we went go karting, bumper boats, and lots more. Even though we were close to winning, I had a awesome summer with my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment